Small garden shed
If you have a small garden and you're looking for ways to make the most of it, installing a steel garden shed could be the perfect solution. Steel garden sheds are a great way to add storage space to your garden without taking up too much room. Not only do they look great, but they’re also durable and require very little maintenance. Here are some tips for installing a steel garden shed in a small garden.
What we do
1. Measure your garden and decide where to put your shed. Make sure the spot you choose is level and away from any trees or other obstacles.
2. We clear the area where you'll be building the shed. Remove any debris or large rocks to make sure the shed has a level foundation.
3. We Assemble the shed, ensure all the pieces fit together properly.
4. Put the shed in place and use screws to secure it to the ground.
5. If needed, we add a foundation or frame to the shed to make it more stable.
6. Add a roof to the shed to protect it from the elements. There are many different roofing options available which we will discuss with you.
Leave a Reply.